White Pine Institute Live Seminars
We offer a variety of courses and seminars for practitioners of Chinese Medicine who want to continue their education with high quality teachers. Many of these courses can be taken through live streaming.
CURRENT COURSES WITH SHARON WEIZENBAUM
Graduate Mentorship Program 2018
Begins September 23, 2018
White Pine Institute offers a wide variety of distance learning opportunities. We offer many courses including The Graudate Mentorship Program, courses by masters, and courses on women’s health.
Online presentations are created using the audio and video footage from a course or independently of a course.
They are produced in combination with flexible software that guides you through an in depth, multi-media educational experience. Handouts are downloadable from the presentation. You are taken through a topic step by step and are able to navigate through the course, reviewing wherever you feel it is necessary. Click on the links below for more information about each course.
Professor Feng Shi-Lun
- Jing Fang Diagnosis and Formulas
- Jing Fang approach to Emotional Disorders
- A Complete Course on the Treatment of Women During Pregancy, Labor and Postpartum with Chinese Herbs.
- Clarifying Diagnosis
- The Treatment of Knotty Diseases with Classic Formulas
- The Remarkable Wen Jing Tang
- Key Points for Treating Bleeding in Gynecology
- Implantation to Birth
- Clear Diagnosis Part 1
- Clear Diagnosis Part 2
- Classic Formulas for Pediatrics
- Classic Formulas for Cancer and Autoimmune Illness
- Ten Key Formula Families